- This event has passed.
9th AIM-AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium
June 25 - June 30
The AIM-AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium aims to provide a platform to share and to stimulate new thoughts, approaches, and quantitative / qualitative investigations in the dynamic field of Marketing to advance the extant knowledge in the field. The consortium brings together leading academicians and doctoral students to provide the latter with opportunities to learn from and be inspired by world-renowned mentors. It also offers students and young faculty a chance to form and strengthen their peer networks, build bridges with legendary professors, and get guidance vis-à-vis their research agendas.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONSORTIUM
- Five Master Classes by distinguished faculty members in various domains of marketing including but not restricted to Strategy Research, Machine Learning, Empirical Modeling, Consumer Behaviour, and Conscious Capitalism.
- Three Global Cafés in which participants will be allocated rooms based on their research interests and receive guidance from world-renowned mentors. These sessions will be coordinated by Prof. Denish Shah.
- Plenary and parallel tracks include sessions on research relevance, meet the editors, navigating through academic career, manuscript writing, multi-methods research, and how to be an effective teacher.
- Three informal Global Lounges in which participants will get an opportunity to interact, network, and collaborate with fellow doctoral scholars and faculty across the world.
- Conscious Capitalism Simulation Workshop (all day on the last day of the consortium). This will be conducted by Prof. Ernest R. Cadotte and Prof. Bindu Agarwal.